When stillness touches the heart, you feel intimate love. It opens a refined and sensitive attunement to self and others. It is a gentle, soft, boundless darkness. It is a silent night that feels safe, friendly, and very familiar. With this love, you may be alone, but not lonely. With this love, even when you don’t know the way, you are never lost.
- Learning to identify somatic ground of intimacy
- Getting familiar with intimacy decoupled from ideas about intimacy
- Working with issues around intimacy
- Working with issues around loneliness
- Working with issues around isolation
- Experiencing internal intimacy with shadow sides