When you sense being, you may sense various aspects of its physicality and its effect on us. One of these aspects is that being nourishes you and brings you a deep sense of fulfilment and satisfaction. It makes your flesh feel juicy and relaxed like an infant’s. We call this aspect of being the Milk Essence, and it is love in the form of nourishment.
When this love fills you up, it leaves no room for feelings of hunger or neediness or feeling that scarcity of love forces you to either give up or fight to get what is yours.
When this love fills you up, you naturally begin to overflow with a generosity of love, compassion, kindness, and helpfulness in your daily life.
- Learning to identify the somatic ground of nourishing satisfaction
- Getting familiar with nourishing satisfaction
- Working with strategies for achieving nourishing satisfaction
- Working with neediness
- Working with issues of over- and under-entitlement
- Separating ordinary needs and neurotic needs
- Understanding neurotic needs as misguided attempts to achieve awareness of Being
There are no reviews yet.